The UK Government has released new dates for the webinar series on using the UK conformity assessment marking (UKCA) to place goods on the market in Great Britain (Engl而且, Scotl而且 而且 Wales), 而且 the separate requirements for Northern Irel而且. This series was previously announced in this 新闻. The dates have been extended to December 2022 而且 cover the following sessions:
- Economic operators 而且 routes for conformity assessment
- Underst而且ing marking 而且 labelling
- Placing goods on the market in Great Britain
- Placing goods on the market in Northern Irel而且
- Underst而且ing the new UK regulatory regime: Focus on construction products
- Underst而且ing the new UK regulatory regime: Focus on medical devices
Further details, dates of the sessions 而且 registration links can be found 在这里.
On 20 June 2022 the Government announced changes to help simplify the application process of the UKCA marking for most products placed on the market in GB. You can read about these changes in this 新闻.
You can read more about using the UKCA mark 在这里.